AT A GLANCE
- WinRAR is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives.
- WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR is often faster than the competition. This will save you disk space, transmission costs AND valuable working time as well.
- WinRAR supports all popular compression formats (RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip).
- WinRAR is ideal for multimedia files. WinRAR automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries particularly well.
- WinRAR allows you to split archives into separate volumes easily, making it possible to save them on several disks for example.
- WinRAR is also ideal, if you are sending data through the web. Its 256 bit password encryption and its authenticated signature technology will give you the peace of mind you have been looking for.
- WinRAR is a trial product, meaning you have the chance to thoroughly test it. The program can be used absolutely free of charge for 40 days!
- WinRAR licenses are valid for all available language and platform versions. If you have purchased several licenses, you can even mix versions to meet your own personal needs.
The amount of data that businesses and individuals need to process on a daily basis is growing exponentially every year. The increasing and ever-changing requirements for the protection of sensitive information, new government regulations, limits on storage capacity, safeguarding of intellectual property and a global workforce all present new challenges to individuals and companies alike.
WinRAR products provide individuals, businesses, government agencies and many other industries with the perfect solution for sharing and storing data in a safe and secure way.
- Compression – WinRAR products are considered the best and fastest compression tools on the market. RAR or Zip your files, to protect, organize and share them safely and securely.
- Encryption – Military-grade AES 256-bit encryption technology that password protects archives including all metadata.
- RAR Files – WinRAR is the only software that can create RAR archives and offers a number of advanced features such as multivolume archives, tight compression and a recovery record.
- Password Manager – Integrated password manager assists in keeping track of difficult and hard to remember passwords for password protected archives.
- Perpetual License – Perpetual license model, valid for a lifetime. No subscription.
- Recovery Record – WinRAR products are designed to recover damaged files.
- Split Archives – Split archives into smaller, more manageable files.
- Backup – Advanced backup options, time-stamped files and previous file version retention.
- Drag-and-drop – Fully supported drag-and-drop functionality.
- Language Version – WinRAR products are available in over 40 languages.
- Virus Scan – Built-in virus scanner prevents corrupted archives from being unpacked.
- Multivolume Archives – Complete support for multivolume archives and the creation of self-extracting (SFX) archives.
- Unicode – Supports Unicode file names.
- Compliance – Admin controls allow complete control over passwords, prevents accidental modification of archives and protects data.